Monday, August 9, 2010

{outfit} {adventuring} i won't waste it

yesterday was h.'s last day in-state with us before she had to go back to school, so she and i + parents & dog all went to the park together (again).


hector was very excited by this prospect.



omg it's a tummy. )=

well somebody is being mocked here.



the parental units.

wearing: little yellow button via anthropologie top, glo jeans, lush cardigan, franco sarto loafers, vintage fedora.

i've been essentially wearing the same outfit non-stop for the past couple of days - an old fedora plus my new lush cardigan. the fedora is pretty special - it's actually shaped a bit more like an outback hat, and belonged to my grandfather on my dad's side. i never knew him but i still get to have a hand-me-down via him (& my dad). it's kinda cool.

hand-me-down dress, lush cardigan, thrifted jacket, hobo belt, bcbg heels, tano bag.

awkward picture, but oh well. outfit from later in the day, after h. had left, when we all went out to dance salsa at the local club....... good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment